The New Earth Treaty is the covenant of peace and fellowship which births the Supreme Jurisdiction of New Earth Nation.Read the New Earth Treaty
Full membership of New Earth Nation arises when you ratify the New Earth Treaty.
The Treaty may be ratified by sovereign nations and micro-nations.
If you would like to ratify the New Earth Treaty you can do so:
- as an established and recognized organic nation or micro-nation, by creating a member profile.
- as an individual, by establishing your own non-territorial micro-nation.
- as a family, community or tribe, by establishing your own territorial micro-nation.
The high threshold for an individual to be able to ratify the Treaty (i.e. that the individual must first be a properly constituted micro-nation) is to help ensure that:
- All parties have attained the level of understanding necessary to properly self-govern, and
- All those individuals and groups whose capacities to properly self-govern are beyond reproach have the confidence to ratify the New Earth Treaty, having full knowledge of who and what their fellow members are and what they stand for.