Terms & Conditions
The use of this web site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- New Earth Trust maintains this web site (the “Site”) for the general use and education of those who choose to access the Site (“Users”). The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. New Earth Trust grants permission to Users to visit the Site and to download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, “Materials”) from the Site for the User’s personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Material within this Site.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the documents, information and perspectives expressed in the Materials on this Site are mostly those of the various contributors, volunteers and affiliates of the New Earth Project who prepared the material and do not necessarily represent the views of New Earth Trust.
- Materials provided on this Site are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. New Earth Trust specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. New Earth Trust periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall New Earth Trust be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. The use of this Site is at the User’s sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall New Earth Trust or its members be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if New Earth Trust has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that neither New Earth Trust nor any of its contributors, volunteers or affiliates are liable for any conduct of any User.
- Any and all material posted at this strictly non-for-profit web-resource is published for educational and research purposes only. None of the videos, audios, documents or other content published on this site is not to be construed as legal, medical or any other form of advice, whether professional or otherwise.
- This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. New Earth Trust does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither New Earth Trust, nor any of its respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
- The User agrees to indemnify New Earth Trust and its members from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses arising out of the User’s use of this Site, including, without limitation, any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by the User of these Terms and Conditions. If the User is dissatisfied with any Material on this Site or with any of its Terms and Conditions of Use, the User’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
- This Site may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the New Earth Trust unless expressly stated otherwise, and New Earth Trust is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. New Earth Trust provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by New Earth Trust.
- The User agrees to use all bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, forums, groups or other communication facilities (collectively “Forums”) contained in this site only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a Forum, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass or otherwise violate the natural rights of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material or information which is defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful;
- Upload viruses or other malicious code that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Bear false witness, either explicitly or intentionally by omission;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or Multi-level marketing campaigns, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, is either unlawful or inappropriate for the Forum in question.
The User acknowledges that all Forums and discussion groups are public and not private communications. Further, the User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by New Earth Trust, and that such communications shall not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by New Earth Trust. The New Earth Trust reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content of the Forums received from Users.
- The User agrees to only create Groups within this site which are:
- Clearly established with the intent of launching, supporting, growing etc either;
- A physical community broadly aligned with New Earth Blueprint principles
- A virtual community that is purposed toward one or more New Earth Trust purposes, as enumerated here http://www.new-earth-project.org/about-new-earth-trust
- A physical community project anywhere in the world (could be permaculture, educational – anything that is community service oriented and aligned with the aforementioned purpose)
- Clearly established with the intent of launching, supporting, growing etc either;
- Not solely existing for sharing or promoting an idea (must have, or be inviting, some ‘community engagement’ factor)
- Not solely existing to promote a product or service – those who wish to do so should instead apply to become a New Earth Project affiliate.
New Earth Trust reserves the right to remove any group that does not follow these guidelines.
Whilst the New Earth Trust is committed to facilitating the transition to a world where the illusion of
individual ownership, and thus the fallacy of copyright infringement, has entered into dissolution, we
remain in the interim period respectful of the wishes of those who claim intellectual property rights
and other proprietary rights. We may therefore, in appropriate circumstances, remove certain content or
disable access to content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights
of others. If you believe that your copyright has been violated by material available through this website,
we shall investigate and, where appropriate, remove the material in question upon receipt of the following information:
• Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the website;
• Your address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
• Your electronic or physical signature.
All information relating to copyright infringement claims should be sent to [email protected]
New Earth Trust reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any Materials in any respect. New Earth Nation shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
New Earth Trust reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
No waiver by New Earth Trust of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by one or more of its Trustees.